Thursday, October 16, 2008

Bangkok, the land of smiles

Bangkok was never in my birthday itinerary until at a last minute resort where i got no place to go and some resort in Malaysia did not get back to me till now whereby they will host me or not??? If cannot, just say so, i wouldn't get hurt, i will simply not push your resort or bear your resort in mind...:)

Anyway..........I had better things to do than to keep scores...it could really bring oneself down and tired as well...LOL So when i learnt that my friend has some cheap tickets to go to Bangkok, i jumped on the opportunity.

It is WINTER in Bangkok now, not that it is snowing or something....but raining quite a bit until it approaches SUMMER time. While, i was there, it rained a bit but not so much that it could dampen my holiday spirit...

My Birthday itinerary as follow:

Day 1 : Early arrival and transfer to Pattaya. Check in to Mecure Pattaya and in the evening watch Alcazar Show

Day 2 : Morning part - visit Coral Island with Lunch. Afternoon part - free and easy

Day 3 : Morning part - Depart Pattaya and visit my operator's office. Afternoon part - Shopping. Evening part - Watch Siam Niramit Show and dinner plus more shopping at Suan Lum Night Market.

Day 4 : Morning part - Hotel inspection. Afternoon part - Shopping at Platinum Mall and HOME SWEET HOME

Although, you may feel tired and exhausted. But at the end of the day, i felt like i have done so much things and i was occupied, tired but happy...

Ok, pixs time. The next round, some pixs of my Coral Island Trip.

My room at Mecure Pattaya, very resort feel....

Pay to get a map of Pattaya and of course pay again for durex condom

The sculptures in front of Alcazar entrance



The female impersonator show





Hard Rock Cafe at Pattaya

Subscribe in a reader



Add to Technorati Favorites

1 comment:

rocky said...

the land of tourists also....mind blowing climate
Driver Jobs
Driving Jobs