Sunday, March 23, 2008

Malaysian Male Bloggers that i've met during the 1st Nuffnang Birthday Bash

At long last, i've met these Male Malaysian Bloggers here at the Nuffnang 1st Birthday Bash in KL. Its really interesting meeting up with these dudes whom are the ones blogging behind the computer and finally knowing them face to face. I've gained alot of friends through the blogsphere and will cherish those happy moments that i've collected during the trip to KL.

Although, i've not met all the other bloggers, i'm sure one day, Nuffnang will organise an even more successful event/platform that will bring all bloggers united as one both for both Singapore and Malaysia as well. Oh by the way, the Singaporean Bloggers have established a SPI network among the Nuffnangers here and yesterday, we had our first ever outing together too. That i will share with everyone in my next post at my other blog MyJameo.com or in short MYJ . Expect loads of laughter and joy reading my upcoming post on our little outing together with the other SPI members which Ming, Co-founder of Nuffnang and Executive Director has formalised officially and is also SPI's President as well.
Okay, lets keep everything short and sweet, now the pixs of the three Malaysian Bloggers whom i've met during this trip.

A picture with Boonage, a Malaysian Blogger whom i have enjoyed his company during the party. I've been wanting to meet him ever since reading his blogs which i've enjoyed so far. He shared with me that if i had uploaded bigger pixs it will be better and hence i took up his suggestion and have uploaded bigger pixs as far as i can. :DDD, thanks again pal. Oh and btw, he ranks as number three in the I Sleep better with Chipster contest and although he didn't won the contest, he divulged to me that he has spent around RM400 plus to purchase those around 200 over chipster packs. Kudos to you man...



Seraphangel (another Mr Angel) whom has won the top prize for the I Sleep Better with Chipster contest was another blogger whom i've met during this journey up KL. From my conversation with him, he seems to be a down to earth person and a friendly guy as well. From what i've gathered, he bought over 400 plus of chipster packs and spend a total of RM900 over dollars which secured him the first place in this contest and ultimately, it really paid off as he walked away from the sponsors a Macbook. :DDDD



He won the first prize (Macbook) and the guy whom helped Nuffnang grab hold of the Chipster sponsorship


The man himself, Mr Timothy Tiah - Executive Director and Co-founder of Nuffnang. I've read thru' his blogs so far and have enjoyed myself too. Daily musing and ramblings of his own life and sometimes with abit of twist here and there. Tim, you rock...



PS - I've not met the other blogger whom scored the second place among the chipster contest. Maybe in future, i will meet him (hahaha)

 Subscribe in a reader



Add to Technorati Favorites

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

See here or here

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the MP3 e MP4, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://mp3-mp4-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.

rocky said...

perfect post....amazing work
Driver Jobs
Driving Jobs