Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Very interesting Babes that i've met at the Nuffnang Birthday Bash

This time round, i'm gonna let the babes shine in my blog entry here. All thanks to our opposite sex that we had so much fun and laughter, don't you agree guys?

I'm gonna number them in terms of my most favorite digital pictures starting from here:

5th place : She is a cute lady with her PJs and eating chipster potatoe chips and at the same time chatting with me. She exclaimed "Whoa, you look like a fashion designer lah" I like her the best, fashion designer is cool man...


4th place : Ms Holly Jean whom happens to be in the educational arm came to spread some cheers to us as well, i managed to sneak a photo with her, oh btw, she looks damn sexy in her PJs, too bad i'm not her bf or else i will not be able to sleep the whole night, thinking about her in her lingerie.


3rd place : Of course, has to be this cute babe in disguise. She came in a sexy nurse makeover and gosh...she is hot too. I don't mind having her to be my personal nurse to take care of me when i'm sick. "Nurse, can i book an appointment"?


2nd place : The Malaysian Dreamgirls were next up the list. They were there together with Kenny Sia and one of the on stage games were this where Kenny picks up a fellow blogger to be a contestant to come on stage to imitate a pose done by one of the Dreamgirls. "Oh, Wayne, not you lah, its the Dreamgirl that is beside you" (hahaha)


1st place : Definitely has to be my pose with Dawn Yang. SG famous lady blogger, she is hot in her PJs as well and everyone was taking turns to take a pix with her be it SIN or MAL bloggers. I can't believe it when it was my turn to take a picture with her, i think i have hopeless fallen in luv with her. I think she is my dream lady LEHHH. (kekeke)


Okay, that is for now folks...

 Subscribe in a reader



Add to Technorati Favorites

No comments: